Assessment and Evaluation:
- Research, evaluate and develop causes of action and defenses.
- Analyze pertinent legal issues such as jurisdiction and venue.
- Research/draft pretrial motions, including jurisdiction, venue, removal and remand, summary judgment, discovery and other evidentiary issues.
- Prepare briefing memoranda in anticipation of mediation; attend mediation.
- Prepare preliminary draft of jury charge; assist in preparation of motions in limine.
- Prepare/defend JNOV, new trial and other post-trial motions.
- Assess and evaluate appellate issues.
- Assist with analysis and presentation of evidentiary issues.
- Monitor evidence and error preservation
- Research/prepare trial briefs, argue legal issues, including motions for directed verdict.
- Prepare and argue jury charge
- Analyze appellate issues
- Draft appellate/mandamus briefing
- Prepare/present oral argument.